HOME EXTENSIONS & ADDITIONS
You may be thinking; why not just move to a larger home?
Consider the following points:
- You live in an area that you like. The properties for sale that you are interested in are too expensive and likewise, surely need renovations themselves.
- Vacant lots to have a new home build on are hard to come by in desired areas and can be very expensive.
- Moving is a big headache and expensive… Once you consider all of the costs involved in buying and selling a home, the cost of moving equate to roughly 10 per cent of a property’s purchase price (realtor commissions, home inspection, notary fees, CMHC insurance premium, etc..).
OUR SYSTEM that combines factory Prefabrication and on-site Preparation (Prefab-Ex), allows:
- A condensed time-frame that is uncommon to the industry due to its streamlined approach;
- The ability to see your extension/addition in our factory, knowing what to expect at your home;
- Eliminates most of the disadvantages associated with having a full-time construction site at your home for 1, 2 or 3 months;
- No surprises, no extras, no problems!
We build your home extension using premium-quality products. Pre-dried wood, that minimizes the effects of drywall cracks. Your extension is build in our factory protected from rain, snow, mold, and other threats caused by adverse weather.
The construction of your extension/addition is 90 per cent complete and fully-functional before leaving our factory, which translates to minimal interruptions to your daily life, completed in as little as 7 days* !
Our sales representatives and qualified technicians will assist in the realization of the concept and design of your project. Personalized plans and documents necessary for obtaining a building permit are provided. If you need a foundation for the extension, this service is also available.
WHY DO IT ANY OTHER WAY! OUR PREFAB-EX SYSTEM MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE!!!
* 7 days per cube. In certain cases projects can take more than 7 days given the variations in design difficulty, installation location, weather, and if changes are made before or during the construction.